Develop a sustainable partner channel to increase the growth of CM.com
To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for Business Development Representatives (BDR's) / Partner Managers, to strengthen our sales teams. As a BDR / Partner Manager you’re responsible for developing a sustainable partner channel to increase the growth of different products of CM’s platform.
What you’ll do
With your strategic business and commercial mindset you are able to identify different partner opportunities with business development (leads) as outcome. Typical partners are software vendors, integrators and web and marketing agencies. Together with the potential new partner you will discuss the opportunity to work together and create product and commercial value for: the partner, the client of the partner and CM.com. Within this role you’ll need a lot of entrepreneurial skills, strategic and commercial thinking. Together with the marketing department of the partner and CM’s marketing you will coordinate a marketing plan to increase the growth of our partner and CM’s.
In addition to these activities, you are mainly concerned with:
- Interacting with potential partners via phone, email, social channels or face-to-face
- Attending relevant (partner) events and congresses
- Research accounts, identify new key partners, generate interest on strategic level and develop sustainable partnerships
- Organize demo appointment or meetings with partners
- Work closely together with the CM product teams to align the product partnership integration
- Work closely together with other BDRs at CM for cross selling opportunities
- Use our CRM (Dynamics) as your friend and keep him up to date
- Work closely together with marketing to fulfil the full potential of the partnership
The success in your role is reflected in the number of partnerships and the commercial outcome of it.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3-5 years partnership experience and bring a valuable network of business relations
- You’re a strategic business thinker
- You’re able to think in the benefit of the partner, clients of the partner and CM
- You’ll think in possibilities and act on it
- You would like to develop you skillset on a daily basis to increase success
- You are able to take the lead and responsibility to develop a sustainable partner channel
- You will speak Dutch and English fluent in written and spoken
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You have experience within the business software or technology market
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities to build the best in class partnership channel
- The freedom to develop business opportunities with a commercial outcome
- Possibilities to organize internal and external partnership events and meet-ups
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy
- CM Sales Academy: a training program which will give you the opportunity to learn about the industry and sales and to further develop your skill set
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply via our company website with your resume and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application!