Commerce in Breda (NL)
CM.com is growing fast, now that the world is preparing itself for Conversational Commerce. All major chat apps such as WhatsApp and WeChat are opening up for business applications, with integrated payment possibilities. We are uniquely positioned to enable our business customers to connect with their audience through these mobile channels.
To speed up our growth, we are expanding our digital marketing efforts through our centrally positioned e-Commerce team. The e-Commerce team aims to grow new business globally within our self-service segment and onboard and grow existing customers, using a data driven and fully automated approach.
What you’ll do
You will act as the rational mind of the e-Commerce team. Data savvy as you are, you know our CRM and Customer Data Platform (CDP) by head. You are not afraid to dive into the actual product database to gather additional information if necessary. You are familiar with the terminology, metrics and calculations used in SaaS domain.
Part of your efforts is to enrich the information we currently gather about our customers, with the goal of better personalization. Your consequent analyses help us to find the best opportunities for cross-sell, upsell and churn campaigns. You work closely together with the marketers to design, build and maintain automated campaigns that generate additional revenue and active users. You will report on the results of these campaigns to prove its effectiveness.
· A Bachelor or Master degree
· At least 5 years of relevant experience with database marketing and/or analysis. Preferably within the e-Commerce industry.
· Experienced with SQL, and Python or R.
· Fluent in English and Dutch
· Strong analytical skillset and a data driven mindset
What CM offers
· The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills;
· An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities;
· Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
· Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
· Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks;
· A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis.
CM.com as a company
CM.com is an innovative and international fast-growing company with our Headquarters in Breda (NL). Conversational excellence combined with strong technology development has resulted in collaboration with some triple A customers. We worked together with Lowlands, Albert Heijn and in 2020 we are working with the Grandprix in Zandvoort to make this Formula 1 race a success! For more information please visit our website at https://www.CM.com/nl-nl/vacatures/
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the one we are looking for? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply via our company website with your motivation and your resume. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward hearing from you.
Michael de Graaff
Corporate Recruiter CM.com
Selecting a country will show relevant information for that region and may change the language.