CM.com, Sales, Worldwide
Help our Italian customers during the education and decision phase of CM’s solutions.
To further increase the international growth of CM.com and strengthen our sales teams, we are looking for multiple (Field) Account Executives in Italy. As a (Field) Account Executive (FAE) you’re responsible for helping CM’s (potential) Italian clients during the education and selection phase in the sales process. The purpose of your job is to educate clients during the product buying phase and convince them that CM is the right fit for them. Customer centric thinking is part of your DNA.
Our international sales team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
What you’ll do
From your sales colleagues, worldwide, you will receive qualified leads on a daily basis. You will help the qualified leads during the education and selection phase. Your main task is to convert qualified leads into committed clients. In the education phase potential clients would like to understand how CM’s platform enables them to improve their business processes. Your role is to look into the customers current way of working and advise them how they can optimize this with CM’s product(s). When the potential client is ready to make a decision, you will support them during the selection phase. You present a clear view on how the CM Platform will meet their business challenges. When the client has chosen for CM, it’s your job to introduce CM’s Customer Success Manager to provide the best in class onboarding and integration.
CM’s goal is to help customers innovating tomorrow and provide the best service during the relationship.
In addition to these activities, you are mainly concerned with:
- Interacting with new clients via phone, social media channels, email, or face-to-face
- Organize (online) demo’s and meetings to help customers during the education phase
- Interact with your CM colleagues to give customers the best experience
- Daily helicopter view to see which leads need attention or action
- Use our CRM (Dynamics) as your friend and keep him up to date
- Make customers fall in love with your knowledge to help innovating their business
- The success in your role is to help new CM clients to be the frontrunner in their business.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have several years’ sales experience
- Your communication skills are above market standards
- You’re an excellent advisor
- You’ll always see possibilities to help customers innovate
- You have great convincing and closing skills
- You are a team player
- Customer Centric is part of your DNA
- You are fluent in Italian and English in written and spoken
- You adapt easily in a dynamic and growing environment
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- Experience within the software or technology market is a distinct advantage
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- An organization without internal obstacles, we think in opportunities
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- CM Sales Academy: a training program which will give you the opportunity to learn about the industry and sales and to further develop yourself in the sales profession
- Regular social and international events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Food truck family festival, ski-and summer trips
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job via the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match?
Please contact our Corporate Recruiter through: [email protected] or have a confidential chat with our Country Manager (Jeremy Delrue) via: [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!