We are looking for enthusiastic and driven interns in the field of sales / marketing. As sales / marketing intern, you will be part of one of our multi-functional sales and/or marketing teams. Are you passionate about sales? Or are you eager to learn more about marketing? We have a challenging internship for you!
- You are a third or fourth year Bachelor student and looking for a work experience or graduation internship in sales and/or marketing
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about sales / marketing
- You have a commercial mindset and excellent communication skills
- You are to communicate in English, in written and spoken. Speaking Dutch on a professional level is preferable, but not necessary
- You are eager to learn more about sales and/or marketing
- You have a pro-active attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- You are highly motivated to realize results and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Your analytical skills are good and are able to value leads and identify opportunities
- You adapt easily in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment
- Affinity with technology and/or work experience in a technical environment is a distinct advantage
The internship will provide you the opportunity to develop your talents and will be an excellent basis to start your sales / marketing career. Together with you, we will come up with an internship assignment that fits your interests and experience.
What we offer
- A challenging internship within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your internship with your own skills
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- Working together with motivated and inspiring colleagues, lots of other interns/students, and one-on-one coaching
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth in the sales and marketing field through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as meetups, Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis. And of course, we have good coffee!
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the internship through the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match? Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!