Today, people all over the world are connected. All day, every day. At CM.com we firmly believe that technology exists to enhance people’s lives. We enable our customers to be part of those lives. Constantly searching for ways to better connect people with each other is what drives us.
To help us achieve this mission we are looking for Salesforce Administrator.
As Salesforce Administrator you become part of our Sales Operations team, located in Breda (HQ). You love playing with data and enjoy solving (technical) problems. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment as a proactive self-starter. You are curious and always look for the root cause of issues. The mission of the Sales Operations team is to optimize sales processes and give our sales reps a boost to be more efficient and impactful.
What you’ll do
As Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for the day-to-day execution, configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of CM.com’s CRM platforms. Together with the team, you ensure that our Sales teams can work efficiently and effectively by properly structuring processes in the CRM. Sales Operations will drive value by providing strategic direction, streamline sales processes, trainings, reporting, data analyses, sales forecasting, planning,, and smooth operations management. You should manage the CRM systems in such a way that sales reps can focus on selling. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part CRM analyst.
Apart from that, your responsibilities are:
- Implementation, set up and maintain CM.com’s CRM systems (including new CRM Salesforce);
- Define and implement the sales process;
- Operate and administer CRM and related services;
- Handle administrative functions including workflows, process builders, flows, dashboards, reports and various system configurations;
- Perform installed package and integration upgrades as needed;
- Assess operational risks and propose technical solutions that will meet service expectations;
- Develop, test, review, debug, document, enhance and integrate components to ensure that systems meet functional requirements and business needs;
- Provide ongoing maintenance of applications and systems, working with key members to complete projects and troubleshoot issues. Evaluate and follow through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated;
- Field internal requests or issues from team members; assess common challenges of users; and then devise and implement solutions, automated processes, or documented procedures;
- Maintain data quality and hygiene across sales, finance & marketing tools, guaranteeing data reliability and accuracy;
- Integrate and maintain various additional sales tools; you ensure that these tools all work seamlessly with each other;
- Prepare and provide analytical analysis on numerous project launches and initiatives;
- Partner up closely with our Sales, Marketing and Finance teams and advise management with insights to guide the sales team;
- Collaborate with IT to ensure application performance, security and availability expectations are met;
- Ensure that Sales have the right knowledge and skills to be successful, by providing employee (sales) training programs and classes on the use of sales processes and the CRM system;
- Be the point of reference for the sales teams to troubleshoot issues and increase operational efficiencies.
What you offer
- Strong interest and passion in sales operations;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics / Finance / Math or equivalent studies;
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a role as administrator / application manager / specialist or similar, preferably in IT / SaaS / Software;
- Experience in working with sales teams and understand sales processes well;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and working with CRM systems; experience with Salesforce is a pre;
- Strong affinity with IT; programming skills are nice to have, but no must;
- Energetic, proactive and a hands-on approach;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and show agility;
- Strong analytical skills and logical decision-maker;
- Able to multi-task and work on various small projects simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent social and communication skills, in English; understanding of Dutch is strongly preferred.
Next to this
- You have can-do mentality and a continuous improvement mindset;
- You are flexible and like working in a rapidly changing organization.
- Located in travel distance of one of our offices is an advantage;
- Availability: Full time job.
What we Offer
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- The opportunity to shape your job with your own skills;
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
- Post Corona we hope to go back to regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips, parties, Friday afternoon drinks, sport lessons and a healthy lunch.
CM.com as a Company
CM.com is a global leader in cloud software for conversational commerce. We enable businesses to deliver a superior customer experience. Our communications and payments platform empowers marketing, sales and customer support departments to automate engagement with customers across multiple mobile channels.
Consumers expect real-time contact and personal interaction from businesses. We make sure businesses can respond to these customer needs by automating and personalizing their customer interactions on mobile through the favorite channel of their customers, such as WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, SMS and Voice. These communications channels blended with our seamless payment capabilities drive sales, gain customers and increase customer happiness.
CM.com was founded in 1999 in Breda, the Netherlands. As of February 2020 we are listed on the Amsterdam stock exchange. Our global team consists of around 500 employees in offices around the world. The CM.com headquarter is located in Breda.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please apply via our company website with your résumé and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Corporate Recruiter CM.com