For our Customer Support team in Breda (HQ), we are looking for multiple enthusiastic and flexible Customer Support Representatives with excellent communicative skills and quick thinking. Do you have what it takes to join our Customer Support Team as a Customer Support Representative?
You will be accountable for providing an outstanding support experience to our business customers. CM’s customers are from all over the world. We want to support them all as best we can. The Customer Support team answers all of our customers’ questions about their mobile solutions and solve any issue they might have. As Support Representative, your job involves supporting our customers in their success. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage your cases over the phone, Skype, via e-mail and chat. You understand that our customers are demanding and have high expectations about our service and you managed to keep them happy. When needed, you will transfer your cases to your colleagues, involve experts or escalate to CM’s IT, development or product teams. Your day to day job will be about providing both expertise about CM to our customers and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. As our innovative product portfolio grows and changes quickly, you actively keep yourself informed of updates that are relevant for our customers. Our Customer Support team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. You will receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or level
- Excellent support to customers is your trademark
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to fluently communicate in English. Speaking Dutch is highly preferable.
- Do you (also) speak Chinese, French or Spanish? Even better! You could be the main point of (support) contact for our customers in these countries.
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and you will take the initiative to help our customers out and if necessary, work together with our colleagues in order to get the issues solved
- You like calling and mailing with customers and suppliers as well as ticket creation, chasing and closing. Therefore, multitasking is your second nature
- You are able to read between the lines to find out the real question the customer is asking
- You have a helicopter view and approach customer issues from a broad conceptual framework
- You have affinity for technology and are always eager to learn about new tools and tricks
- You feel comfortable in an innovative and international growing tech company
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job via the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match? Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!