For our Customer Support team in Utrecht (NL), we are looking for a professional who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company as a Customer Support Representative?
A day in the life
Today, together with your colleagues, you start answering the daily tickets of customers. Later in the morning an appointment with a client is planned to go through the integration process and kick off the project. In the afternoon you participate in a session with our sales team about the ins and outs of our customers and possible points for attention.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or level
- You are able to communicate in Dutch on a native or professional level, both verbally and in writing. Most of our payment customers are Dutch. Speaking English on a professional level is a pre
- Excellent support to customers is your trademark and being customer-oriented is in your nature
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and you will take the initiative to help our customers out and if necessary, work together with your colleagues in order to get the issues solved
- You like calling and mailing with customers and suppliers and therefore, multitasking is your second nature
- You have affinity for technology and are always eager to learn about new tools and tricks
- You have a strong interest in payment processes, because that's mainly what we are doing in CM's office in Utrecht
- Living in or close to Utrecht is preferable
As part of our support you ensure a quick and complete answer to the most diverse questions from our customers. You get your job satisfaction from the pleasant cooperation with your colleagues and making our customers happy. You also think about improvements to our platform and you go through the process with enthusiasm with the customer to implement improvements. Keeping the documentation up-to-date is important for you as one of the components to keep the quality of our services as high as possible. In addition to the daily routine, you have a healthy interest in developments within our industry and you can think in terms of total solutions, so that our customers can use the platform optimally.
What we offer
- An innovative and fast-growing working environment
- Nice and motivated colleagues, working together in self-managed teams
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- With regular knowledge sharing and the freedom to attend and organise meetings and events, creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses, training and the CM Academy
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, CM Christmas party, CM Food truck Festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet on daily basis.
CM's application procedure
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in Dutch in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I would like to learn more about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727000.
I look forward to receiving your application!