Network operator (five-shifts system)
Customer Support in Breda (NL)
For our Support team, we are looking for a flexible Network Operator with excellent communicative skills and quick thinking. Do you have what it takes to join our Network Operations Centre?
A day in the lifeToday, your day as a Network Operator at CM starts with a quick catch-up with your colleagues from the night shift. It’s been a calm night, but a technical problem of a large bank, needs our attention today. You monitor all traffic to and from that bank and can conclude none of our customers are affected by this glitch.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or level, have experience in IT and are always eager to learn about new tools and tricks
- You’re willing and able to work in a 24/7 five-shift system (avg. 33,6 hours/week)
- You are enthusiastic and passionate with a curiosity for innovation
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to fluently communicate in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent support to customers is your trademark
- You like calling and mailing with customers and suppliers as well as ticket creation, chasing and closing and monitoring our complete infrastructure
- Therefore, multitasking is your second nature
- You are able to read between the lines to find out the real question the customer is asking
- You have a helicopter view and approach customer issues from a broad conceptual framework
- You are proactive and you will take initiative
- Living in or close to Breda is preferable
Your responsibilitiesThe Support team answers all of our customers’ questions about their mobile solutions and solve any issue they might have. As Network Operator, your job involves supporting our customers in their success but mainly focuses around monitoring our complete infrastructure. As our innovative product portfolio grows and changes quickly, you actively keep yourself informed of updates that are relevant for our customers.
What we offer
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- A good work-life balance and an informal working environment
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as quarterly meetings, meetups and ski-and summer trips
- You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary and self-managed team of professionals
CM’s application procedureDo you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com
or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727042.
I look forward to receiving your application! Apply now!