For our Technical Support team in Utrecht (NL), we are looking for a professional who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company as a Technical Support Representative?
A day in the life
Today, together with your colleagues, you start answering the daily tickets of customers. Later in the morning an appointment with a client is planned to go through the integration process and kick off the project. In the afternoon you participate in a brainstorming session about a new service to be implemented.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or level
- You are able to communicate in Dutch on a native or professional level, both verbally and in writing. Most of our payment customers are Dutch. Speaking English on a professional level is a pre
- You have experience in IT and working in a technical working environment
- You are always eager to learn about new tools and tricks
- Excellent technical support to customers is your trademark
- You have affinity / strong interest in technical processes
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and you will take the initiative to help our customers out and if necessary, work together with our colleagues in order to get technical issues solved
- Experience in the payment industry or strong interest in payment processes is preferable, because that’s what we are mainly doing at CM’s office in Utrecht
- Living in or close to Utrecht is preferable
As part of our support team you ensure a quick and complete answer to the most diverse questions from our customers. You are jointly responsible for integration and implementation processes. You also think along about improvements to our platform and enthusiastically take the lead to apply these improvements. Keeping the documentation up-to-date is important to you as one of the components to keep the quality of our services as high as possible. In addition to the daily routine, you have a healthy interest in developments within our industry and you can think in terms of total solutions so that our customers can make optimum use of the platform.
What we offer
- An innovative and fast-growing working environment
- Nice and motivated colleagues, working together in self-managed teams
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- With regular knowledge sharing and the freedom to attend and organise meetings and events, creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses, training and the CM Academy
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, dev-meetups, CM Christmas party, CM Food truck Festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet on daily basis.
CM's application procedure
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in Dutch in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I would like to learn more about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727000.
I look forward to receiving your application!