For our Development
team, we are looking for a professional who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company in the Netherlands (Breda or Enschede) as Developer
- Developing software is your passion
- Reading tech-related articles is something you enjoy almost every day
- Reading about and applying the latest and greatest development frameworks puts a smile on your face
- High quality, user friendly software is your forté
- Working both independently and in teams are no problem for you
- You harbour a sense of responsibility for your work and the team's goals
- Innovating does not scare you at all
- You are enthusiastic and passionate and have a positive approach to life
- You are able to communicate in both Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Living in or close to Breda is desirable
- Developing software that adds value to the best mobile services platform
- Delivering innovative, high quality software, using the latest in technologies
- Working with other developers, marketing, product management, designers, basically everyone at CM, to contribute to the development of our platform
- Bachelor or Master Degree in information technology
- Experience is preferred. But if you don’t have any experience, you’ll be happy to know that there is more than enough opportunity to learn here at CM
- A passion to keep studying usability principles, development, and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of development technology
- Understanding of common software project management practices such as Agile/Scrum
- International working experience
What we offer
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of motivated colleagues.
We offer many possibilities for personal growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, sport facilities, ski and summer trips, family BBQ, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.
How we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? CM’s application procedure
Please apply by following these steps:
1. Please apply for the job on CM's Career page
and include your résumé and motivation letter
2. Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
3. If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round
: the acquaintance / orientation interview
4. If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round
: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
5. If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
6. Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM! As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com or contact our recruiter (Sanne Koenraads) via +31(0)76 5727042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward receiving your application!