To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for multiple (front end and back end) developers, all levels, who take the initiative and spot improvements. Is coding not just your job, but your passion? Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative high-end products that help companies reach their customers worldwide? Whether you’ve just graduated and haven’t yet any work experience or you are an experienced developer, you can add value to our organization.
A day in the life
As our new developer, you’ll start the day with a short catch-up with the team. Today, the release of the latest platform app is scheduled. All final changes need to get checked, and a final comment of the CEO yesterday made you think of a cool update. This means some quick but careful changes in the code need to be made. But not to worry, you’ve got this. Once you’re done, the new app can go live. Just in time for this week’s demo too. After finishing your freshly made lunch in the Bistro, several teams of developers come together to show off their latest accomplishments. This new release of your team of course is presented as well. The applause from your peers is yet another sign of a job well done!
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in information technology
- Developing software is your passion
- You are enthusiastic, have a positive approach to life, will think in possibilities and act on it
- You are passionate to keep studying usability principles, development and techniques
- High quality, user friendly software is your forte
- Working both independently and in teams are no problem for you
- You harbour a sense of responsibility for your work and the team's goals
- Innovating and change does not scare you at all
- You are able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Speaking Dutch on a professional level is preferable, but not necessary
When joining our team, you will be developing software that adds value to the best mobile services platform. This also means you will be delivering innovative, high quality software using the latest in technology. To perform your job the best way possible, you will not only be working closely with other developers. As we are all working on our common goal, you will be working closely with other developers, as well as marketing, product management and designers and basically everyone at CM.
What we offer
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities to build the best platform
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues, in multidisciplinary and self-managed teams
- You’ll be working with serious software. CM has its own in-house data centre and let you choose your own gear to work with
- With regular knowledge sharing and the freedom to attend and organise meetups and events, creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth in the development field through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as dev-meetups, Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis. And of course, we have good coffee!
CM’s application procedure
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job through the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match? Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
I look forward to receiving your application!