Development in Enschede (NL)
CM.com is growing fast, now that the world is preparing itself for Conversational Commerce. All major chat apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat and WeChat are opening up new business applications with integrated payment possibilities. We are uniquely positioned to enable our business customers to connect with their audience through these mobile communication channels.
As a Development intern within CM.com we expect you to be enthusiastic and passionate about computer programming.
CM’s Customer Contact is our product that allows users to chat with their customers via multiple (social) media channels. CC is part of the CM’s Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) solution. Users can control and manage the incoming chats, send replies and see in-depth statistics.
There are 2 modules for this assignment:
1) a backend service that uses an existing database with statistical information
2) a frontend (web application) that presents this information
Statistical information available in the database is populated by de customer-contact backend services and contains e.g.:
· Amount of incoming/outgoing messages
· Number of messages per channel & over all channels
· Amount of conversations per team & over all teams
· Average response time and chat duration.
In the frontend it should be possible to:
- present the data in visually appealing way
- filter and sort on the available data
- calculate metrics such as:
· The amount of conversations the agents have handled.
· Their average response times.
· Their average chat duration.
1) Build a backend service that accesses the database with the statistical information.
We do not restrict you on the programming language and/or framework you choose
Currently, we use for our backends the Java with the Vertx.io reactive toolkit
2) Build a frontend web application
Currently, we use for out frontend application Angular.io 9 with Typescript and CM’s own ‘Aurora’ web-components and styling
· You are a fourth year student, in Computer Sciences or Security Management and looking for a Graduation Internship;
· Available per August 2020 or February 2021 – for a minimum period of 20 weeks;
· Fluent in English or Dutch or both;
· Located in travel distance from our office in Enschede;
What CM offers
· Regular social events such as Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips, parties, festivals and WoMiBo drinks;
· A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company;
· An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities;
· Possible job offer after your internship;
CM.com as a Company
Today, people all over the world are connected. CM.com is a global communication platform (CPaaS) which provides an enterprise connection to your audience via our industry-leading portfolio of messaging channels, a customer data platform, interactive voice solutions, access and identity features and innovative payment capabilities. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suited of APIs.
Through this platform, we enable global brands and enterprises to communicate and transact with their audience and customers in the most efficient way – enabling the right conversation through the most-optimal channel using the best data. Our services are used all over the world.
CM.com was founded in 1999 and has over 300 employees across 14 country offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States. The CM.com headquarter is located in Breda, the Netherlands.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you interested in doing your graduation internship at CM.com? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply via our company website with your resume and tell us what excites you about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Selecting a country will show relevant information for that region and may change the language.