For our team of programmers in Enschede (NL), we are always looking for new development interns who take the initiative and spot improvements. Is coding not just your job, but your passion? Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative high-end products that help companies reach their customers worldwide? We have a challenging graduation internship for you! CM’s Customer Contact
is our product that allows users to chat with their customers via (social) media channels. CC is part of the CM’s Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) solution. Users can control and manage the incoming chats, send replies and see in-depth statistics.
The focus for this graduation assignment is the web portal. The portal connects via a REST API and a events webhook to the backend. The portal is split into four modules with different functionality; Chat, Statistics, Overview and Settings.
The two layers of Customer Contact: Backend
Java 8 microservices
The current implementation is based on the AngularJS framework, which has its limitations.
Build a web portal in the Angular framework with Typescript and CM’s Aurora interface framework.
- Build a web-portal where the user can:
- Login on the CM Platform
- Send and receive text and rich-content messages
- Assign and delete conversations
- Build a web-portal in CM’s Aurora interface
What we offer you
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about developing software
- You’d like to work in a fast growing working environment and innovating does not scare you at all
- You have basic understanding of modern web development concepts and techniques
- Communicative skills (at least in English, speaking Dutch is preferable) and an investigative attitude
- An innovative and fast growing working environment
- Nice and motivated colleagues, working together in self-managed teams
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- You’ll be working with serious software. CM has its own in-house data center and lets you choose your own gear to work with
- With regular knowledge sharing and the freedom to attend and organise meetups and events, creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth in the development field through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as dev-meetups, Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
Would you like to learn more about CM.com and find out if we could be a match for your graduation internship?
Please apply and send your resume and motivation to Kirsten de Voort (HR) via [email protected]
Questions about CM or an internship at CM? Please contact us via: +31(0)76 5727000. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!