We are looking for development interns, who take the initiative and spot improvements. Is coding not just your job, but your passion? Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative high-end products that help companies reach their customers worldwide? We have a challenging internship for you!
- You are a third or fourth year Bachelor student and looking for a work experience or graduation internship
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about developing software
- You’d like to work in an innovative and international growing tech company
- Innovating and change do not scare you at all
- You have basic understanding of development concepts and technologies
- You have good communication skills and are able to communicate in English, in written and spoken. Speaking Dutch on a professional level is preferable, but not necessary
- You are passionate to keep studying usability principles, development and techniques
- You like working closely together with other developers, as well as marketing, designers and product management
The internship will provide you an excellent basis to start your development career.
When joining our team, you will be developing software that adds value to the best mobile services platform. This also means you will be delivering innovative, high quality software using the latest in technology. Together with you, we will draw up an internship assignment that suits your interests and experience.
What we offer
- A challenging internship within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your internship with your own skills
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- Working together with motivated and inspiring colleagues and lots of other students/interns
- You’ll be working with serious software. CM has its own in-house datacentre and lets you choose your own gear to work with
- With regular knowledge sharing and the freedom to attend and organise meetups and events, creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth in the development field through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as dev-meetups, Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis. And of course, we have good coffee!
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
- Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the internship through the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match? Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!