What the job involves
For CM's Finance department
, the Accounting team
, we are looking for a Finance Professional who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company in Breda as Finance Professional? About the team
The Finance department is organized in teams: Accounting, Controlling and Automation. The Accounting team manages the transaction processing for all subsidiaries. CM undertakes various acquisitions per year, each with its own infrastructure and business flows. This requires migration to the CM platform and integration into the CM processing standard. Furthermore, organic expansion leads to an increase of transactions and to new business flows that require structuring and automation. For each team, these challenges demand an adaptive response. The Finance department enjoys the support of a dedicated automation team.How you fit in
As part of the Accounting team, you take control over a specific discipline or business area, which role may involve:
- Improvement and processing of the procurement flow
- Improvement and processing of the billing flow
- Fiscal filings and government grants
- Accounting and control of provisions and accruals
- Reconciliations and reporting for the disciplines under your control
- Contribute to the automation of transaction processing
- System admin for the applications that support your expertise Requirements:
- You are enthusiastic, curious and passionate
- You are a starting professional in business administration
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics or you have gained equivalent knowledge through some years of relevant experience
- You have understanding of accounting principles and practice
- You communicate fluently in both Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You are flexible and are able to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- You have an entrepreneurial work style
- Living in or close to Breda is preferable Bonus skills:
- Affinity with IT, telecom and/or mobile services
- Technical background is useful
- Other languages like French, German or Chinese
- International working experience What we offer
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of motivated colleagues. CM is committed to its employees’ health (we serve fresh food, offer a good and safe workplace and facilitate free sport lessons) and also encourages you to be aware of your health by having a non-smoking policy.
We offer many possibilities for personal and professional growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, ski and summer trips, family events, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.CM's application procedureHow we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply by following these steps:
1. Please apply for the job on CM's Career Page
and include your résumé and motivation letter
2. Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
3. If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
4. If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
5. If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
6. Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome to CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cm.com
or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727042.
I look forward to receiving your application!