To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for Accounting Professionals, who know exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you love working with figures and are you curious about the accounting processes of our innovative and international growing tech company? And would it be a challenge for you to execute, optimize and standardize these processes? We believe we have a nice job for you!
As Accounting Professional you’re part of the Finance team, based in Breda (HQ). From our headquarters we centrally run all accounting activities for the entire CM group.
- Processing of the billing flow
- Identify opportunities of improvement in current (billing) processes & implement solutions
- Together with the team working on the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process for multiple entities (preparing specifications and reconciliations)
- Management and execution of our CAPEX system (CODA module)
- Preparing of VAT declarations of foreign subsidiaries
- Submitting Dutch VAT declaration
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance
- Preferably you have 1-2 years accounting experience
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail
- You’re able to think in processes and about optimization
- You are problem solving and solution oriented
- Experience with CODA and Business Objects is an advantage
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You feel comfortable in a technical and rapidly growing work environment
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training (CM Academy)
- The opportunity to learn about the industry and to further develop yourself in the finance profession
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job via the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match?
Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!