To support the rapid growth and international expansion of our organization we are looking for an enthusiastic Lead Business Control. Do you have excellent analytical skills, always take a critical look at things, not afraid to give (unsolicited) advice and do you feel comfortable in a technical and rapidly growing working environment? And would you like to join our Business Control team in realizing their growth ambitions? The role of Lead Business Control could be the perfect job for you.
As a Lead Business Control you are part of the Finance & Control team, which is based in Breda (HQ).
What you’ll do
As Lead Business Control, your will be primarily responsible for result analyses, result reporting and business partnering.
Apart from that, your responsibilities are:
- You are the first point of contact for the managers of the business, supporting CFO and management board; you will provide them solicited and unsolicited advice on the basis of the financial analyses and determine appropriate and corrective actions;
- Managing a team of Business Controllers who deal with reporting and development; you coordinate the activities and set priorities within the team;
- Responsible for the annual budget process;
- Ownership of the planning and control cycle;
- You are involved in (international) improvement projects, increasing efficiency and support our international expansion;
- You are proactively looking for trends, developments, opportunities and risks in order to inform and advice the business, CFO and management board;
- Supporting and initiating the next steps in KPI’s setting, overall performance measurement and ad-hoc analysis;
- Developing reporting tools and supporting implementation for BI solutions to provide accurate, consistent and timely management information for business decisions;
- Responsible for business cases for investments proposals and opportunities.
With your in-depth knowledge and experience you give an energetic drive to our business control organization.
What we’re looking for
- Master degree in Business Economics / Finance or Bachelor level with additional personal or professional development;
- At least 10 years’ work experience in business control and/or business analytics;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role and a track record in coaching, coordinating and managing a team;
- Excellent analytical skills, critical and comfortable to deep dive into details;
- Big picture orientation and ability to oversee situations and processes in time, acknowledging problems and tackling them systematically;
- Persuasiveness and influence;
- Energetic, proactive and a hands-on approach;
- Great social and communication skills, in Dutch and English.
Next to this
- Ambitious and positive mindset;
- Knowledge of Power BI and business intelligence tooling is a pre;
- Experience within the technology markets SaaS / CPaaS is a distinct advantage;
- Located in travel distance of our Breda office is an advantage;
- Availability: full time job.
What we offer you
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- The opportunity to shape your job with your own skills;
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips, parties, Friday afternoon drinks, sport lessons and a healthy lunch.
CM.com is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: CMCOM) and provides Conversational Commerce services from its global communication platform (CPaaS) that connects enterprises and brands to the mobile phones of billions of consumers worldwide. We provide an industry-leading portfolio of messaging channels as SMS, RCS and WhatsApp, a customer data platform, interactive voice solutions, access and identity features and integrated and innovative payment capabilities. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suited of APIs. Almost ten thousand clients trust CM.com’s products to deliver better marketing, better sales and better service to their customers.
CM.com was founded in 1999 and has over 400 employees across 14 country offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States. The CM.com headquarter is located in Breda, the Netherlands. In the Netherlands we have offices in Utrecht, Amsterdam en Enschede.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please apply via our company website with your résumé and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Corporate Recruiter CM.com