Reporting Specialist IFRS
CM.com Breda, the Netherlands, Finance team
CM.com is looking for a finance professional who knows what is required to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our growing and ever evolving organization in Breda (HQ) as a Reporting Specialist IFRS?
The Reporting Specialist IFRS will develop and manage the reporting cycle (in IFRS) and regulatory accounting and support product lines with applying these principles.
Profile and qualifications
- Msc in Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of IFRS reporting standards
- 5-10 years’ work experience in a similar role or coming from the audit practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Excellent in writing reports
- High accuracy and strong analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Perform reporting activities in accordance with IFRS accounting standards
- Prepare external reporting, including the Corporate Annual Reports and quarterly reports
- Pro-actively analyzing business results in order to understand business performance and be able to explain the story behind the reported figures
- Keeping up with the development of new IFRS standards and making sure these are applied accordingly internally
- Support improving of internal management reporting and ensure dashboards and automated management reports are aligned to corporate standards
- Keep close eye on high level of data accuracy and integrity
- Prepare audit files and liaising with internal and external auditors
- Prepare impairment calculations and advice to the CFO.
What CM offers
- An innovative and fast-growing working environment
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis.
CM’s application procedure
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727000 or [email protected]
I look forward to receiving your application!