For our Payments
team we are looking for a Fraud Manager
who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company as our new Fraud Manager? What the job involves
The responsibility of the Fraud Manager is to detect and prevent fraud for CM Payments B.V. by using and improving available systems to minimize fraud whilst optimizing conversion for our Merchants. As head of the Fraud Team you will be responsible for the creation of a fraud team consisting of chargeback experts and fraud analysts. This team will constantly monitor all our transactions using our own fraud detection systems. The Fraud Manager will use e.g. data analytics to assess the effectiveness of rules used to screen payments. As Fraud Manager you are the product owner of the fraud detection systems.
As our new Fraud Manager you have experience with the following tasks:
- Manage daily staffing and workflow
- Utilize reporting and direct observations of the fraud detection system
- Provide systematic analysis to implement improvement plans
- Serve as a point of contact for branch and/or supervisory bodies
- Develop and maintain relevant policies and procedures
- Decide on response to day to day fraud events
What we offer
- 3-5 years of banking, acquiring or related financial services experience.
- Day-to-day experience with fraud management is a must.
- Experience with card schemes or other relevant expertise
- Knowledge of relevant laws- and regulations
- You have a Master’s degree
- You communicate fluently in both Dutch and English, verbally and in writing
- You are able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders and understand to deal with internal conflicts of interest
- You are pro-active, innovative and analytical
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You are flexible to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Living in or close to Breda or Utrecht is preferable
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of motivated colleagues. CM is committed to its employees’ health (we serve fresh food, offer a good and safe workplace and facilitate free sport lessons) and also encourages you to be aware of your health by having a non-smoking policy.
We offer many possibilities for personal and professional growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, ski and summer trips, family events, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.CM's application procedure How we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply by following these steps:
1. Please apply for the job by sending your résumé and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
3. If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
4. If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
5. If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
6. Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome to CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cm.com
or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727042.
I look forward to receiving your application!