To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our ever evolving and innovative organization in Breda (HQ) and help us finding the best talents in the market.
People are CM’s most valuable asset and with motivated and enthusiastic employees we can strengthen our organization. As Corporate Recruiter, part of CM’s HR team, you are responsible for attracting unique talent for CM. You try to find out what people are passionate about, what they are good at and what makes them happy at work and you’re constantly looking for the best match. You play an important role in realizing CM's growth ambition and you need to be creative to make the difference.
As Corporate Recruiter you’re responsible for the entire recruitment process: from profiling CM’s employer brand in the market up to hiring the best possible candidates in order to fulfil the company’s needs. In your role you’ll create job profiles, post jobs via several channels, build a talent community, follow up applications, interview candidates, try to reach and attract the target groups in different ways, visit career and network events, coordinate the entire process, make offers of employment, negotiate terms and conditions, draw employment contracts and make the new employees feel welcome on their first day at CM. You will be working closely with your colleague Corporate Recruiter, HR manager, HR Business partners and leads / managers of all departments.
Profile and qualifications
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or level
- You have at least three years of work experience as corporate recruiter or within agency recruitment, ideally in a commercial organization
- You have a pro-active attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- You are representative and professional and know how to get people energized about CM
- You have a service-oriented mind set and have good decision-making skills
- You interact comfortably and skillfully with different organizational levels and management
- You can manage multiple tasks/projects and you will expected to execute tasks with minimal direction
- You like to build a community of talents, build relationships and visit career and network events
- You are good at coordinating the whole recruitment process and are able to have a good overview of all applications
- You adapt easily in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment and are willing to constantly learn
- Affinity with ICT, telecom and/or working experience in a technical environment is a distinct advantage
- You are available for 32-40 hours a week
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training (CM Academy)
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, , CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis
Apply now and 'Be part of it!'
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job through the Apply button and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match? Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!