CM.com is looking for legal professionals with a ‘can-do’ mentality who knows what is required to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our organization in Breda (HQ) as a Legal Counsel? The Legal Counsel will provide practical, business oriented legal advice to a fast-paced and demanding business. The role of the Legal Counsel will be to review, draft and negotiate IT related contracts and support the business on all legal aspects in an ever evolving and growing company.
Profile and qualifications
- A master degree in (preferably Dutch) law
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in a similar role as legal counsel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Good knowledge and work experience in the area of civil law and in particular contract law and corporate law
- Strong analytical skills and good negotiation skills
- Other language skills (French, German of Spanish) are a distinct advantage
- Pro-active attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Affinity with ICT, Telecom, Payments, Privacy/data protection is a distinct advantage
- Draft and review legal documents, such as contracts with customers, suppliers and other thirds parties
- Identify and mitigate contract risks
- Provide legal support to other departments in the organization
- Support the CM offices worldwide
- Assist in M&A projects
- Provide legal and compliancy insights where needed
- Support and advice in negotiations/tenders
- Support corporate housekeeping
What CM offers
- An innovative and fast-growing working environment
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth in the legal field through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis.
CM’s application procedure
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608 (only if you feel comfortable with it!)
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727000 or [email protected]
I look forward to receiving your application!