IT Services in Enschede (NL)
For our IT Services team in Enschede (NL), we are looking for a new system engineering intern who can take the initiative and spot improvements. Is system engineering (Linux) not just your job, but your passion? Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative high-end backend systems that help companies reach their customers worldwide? We have a challenging internship for you!
CM.com is growing fast, now that the world is preparing itself for Conversational Commerce. All major chat apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat and WeChat are opening up new business applications with integrated payment possibilities. We are uniquely positioned to enable our business customers to connect with their audience through these mobile communication channels.
As CM.com is growing, so the amount of (Linux based) servers within all our Business Groups is.
To save time and have a better look at the patch level of those servers CM.com wants to investigate the possibility to centralize the package installation and/or management.
Investigate/look into different available (open source) centralized package management software.
(e.g. SpaceWalk) which possibly can/will fit our needs.
Build a system that:
- Can manage packages of Ubuntu/Debian systems.
- Has a clear overview of managed clients and their status.
· You are a third or fourth year student, in HBO-ICT or Security Management and looking for an Internship;
· You are enthusiastic and passionate about Linux System Engineering;
· You’d like to work in a fast growing working environment and innovating does not scare you at all;
· You have basic understanding of Linux (Ubuntu/Debian) operating systems;
· Some Linux CLI experience is a big plus;
· Available per August 2020 or February 2021 – for a minimum period of 20 weeks;
· Fluent in English or Dutch or both;
· Located within travel distance from our office in Enschede;
What CM offers
· Regular social events such as Q-meetings, ski-and summer trips, parties, festivals and WoMiBo drinks;
· A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company;
· An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities;
· Possible job offer after your internship;
CM.com as a Company
Today, people all over the world are connected. CM.com is a global communication platform (CPaaS) which provides an enterprise connection to your audience via our industry-leading portfolio of messaging channels, a customer data platform, interactive voice solutions, access and identity features and innovative payment capabilities. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suite of APIs.
Through this platform, we enable global brands and enterprises to communicate and transact with their audience and customers in the most efficient way – enabling the right conversation through the most-optimal channel using the best data. Our services are used all over the world.
CM.com was founded in 1999 and has over 300 employees across 14 country offices in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and the United States. The CM.com headquarter is located in Breda, the Netherlands.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you interested in doing your graduation internship at CM.com? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply via our company website with your resume and tell us what excites you about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Selecting a country will show relevant information for that region and may change the language.