To further increase the growth of CM.com, we are looking for a multimedia ‘unicorn’. Do you love creating visual design, are you really a creative multimedia talent and would you like to work in a super innovative and international growing tech company? We have a nice job for you!
As a Creative Multimedia Designer you fulfil a challenging role within CM’s Marketing / Design team and work in close cooperation with the Creative Director and the team. On daily basis, you translate ideas and concepts into engaging visual multimedia content, you create on- and offline material for events, trade shows and campaigns, help out the teams with new print design and create visuals for animation and video productions, while maintaining, guarding and developing the CM brand.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in design or multimedia, like Media & Entertainment Management or Communication & Multimedia Design
- Preferably you have at least two years of experience in online multimedia and visual design
- You have experience in working with offline print
- You are a master in the Adobe CS series
- You have a perfect understanding and up-to-date knowledge of all design trends and techniques
- You are stress resistant: you can handle multiple tasks at the same time
- You can work independently and won't wait for orders
- You are creative and you have an excellent eye for detail
- You are eager to learn and open to new ideas and innovation
- You are experienced in creating killer PowerPoint presentations
Bonus points if
- You are experienced in illustration and/or animation
- You have affinity with UX / visual design
- You are passionate about telling stories through video and know your way around video editing
- You have experience as a cameraman or woman
- You have experience with tools like Adobe After Effects or DaVinci Resolve
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis
Apply now and ‘Be part of it!’
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job via the Apply button and include your resume, motivation letter and, if possible, your portfolio
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM!
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match? Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!