Marketing in Breda (NL)
CM.com is growing fast, now that the world is preparing itself for Conversational Commerce. All major chat apps such as WhatsApp and WeChat are opening up for business applications, with integrated payment possibilities. We are uniquely positioned to enable our business customers to connect with their audience through these mobile channels.
To speed up our growth, we are expanding our digital marketing efforts through our centrally positioned e-Commerce team. The e-Commerce team aims to grow new business globally within our self-service segment and onboard and grow existing customers, using a data driven and fully automated approach.
What you’ll do
You will make conversion happen! Every day a lot of new companies try the CM.com platform and many more are already using it regularly. As Marketing Automation Specialist you create automated campaigns to address users in various phases of the customer journey. You keep engagement high and unsubscribes low by delivering the right content at the right time. This might be addressing key questions of aspiring WhatsApp for Business users or motivating seasoned Bulk SMS to expand into a multi-channel strategy. For this we use our own Customer Data Platform(CDP), which we also sell to customers.
A lot of the content is already available, but most likely you will also need to get your hands dirty and create additional texts, images and perhaps videos. As a qualified user of the CDP we value your input on continuously improving our system and services.
· A Bachelor degree, preferably towards Marketing, Communication, Automation
· At least 2 years of relevant working experience within digital marketing and marketing automation systems
· Fluent in English and Dutch
· Strong analytical skillset and a data-driven mindset
· Hands-on mentality and a strong teamplayer
What CM offers
· The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills;
· An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities;
· Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
· Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
· Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks;
· A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis.
CM.com as a company
CM.com is an innovative and international fast-growing company with our Headquarters in Breda (NL). Conversational excellence combined with strong technology development has resulted in collaboration with some triple A customers. We worked together with Lowlands, Albert Heijn and in 2020 we are working with the Grandprix in Zandvoort to make this Formula 1 race a success! For more information please visit our website at https://www.CM.com/nl-nl/vacatures/
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the one we are looking for? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply via our company website with your motivation and your resume. An assessment will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward hearing from you.
Michael de Graaff
Corporate Recruiter CM.com
Selecting a country will show relevant information for that region and may change the language.