CM.com, Breda, the Netherlands, Brand team
We are growing fast at CM.com! To help drive and manage our growth we are looking for an enthusiastic PR and Communications Coordinator. Does playing an active role in the implementation and maintenance of internal and external brand-oriented communication excite you and do you believe you’re a great fit in our innovative and global comms-tech company? Then we are looking for you!
Goal of the team
As a PR and Communications Coordinator you are an integral part of CM.com’s Brand team. The Brand team aims to increase international brand awareness by using an integrated, cross-media, strategy for PR, Events, Sponsorship and Online channels.
The CM.com Brand Team:
- Grows international brand awareness
- Draws up and implements brand activation plans.
- Positions CM.com as a thought leader in the area of Conversational Commerce
- Secures and enforces the corporate identity and brand image
- Increases and manages brand recognition online and offline across all channels
CM.com works with great brands such as WhatsApp, Google, Booking.com, Albert Heijn, Lowlands and The Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix. With these and other great customers we recognize the great potential to further activate the CM.com brand.
Within the Brand team, you are responsible for related PR, Social Media and Communication requests. You work closely with the team in Breda, but also with colleagues around the world and with Investor Relations to keep Commercial PR and Financial PR aligned.
You turn the art of communications into a science. You easily combine online and offline media and know how the different media resources reinforce each other and disseminate consistently. And last but not least, you’re an ambassador of the CM.com brand.
In addition, you will:
- Maintain and implement communication plans for CM.com brand-related campaigns
- Create internal and external communication materials for Events, PR activities and Sponsor activities
- Coordinate PR applications, involve the right people at the right time time and live and breathe the communication guidelines of CM.com
- Plan and execute social media activities within the Brand Team, both creating the content and taking care of the placement
- Actively contribute to image and reputation management by monitoring what is happening on social media
- Contribute to marketing campaigns for Events and Sponsorship and if needed coordinate their activities
- Author social media content, blogs, invitations, articles, website texts
- Supervise high-impact press events
You will work closely with our PR agency, which is actively engaged in several countries. You consistently feed them with information and take charge of PR opportunities internally.
- Relevant degree in communication at Bachelor or higher level
- Five years or more experience in PR coordination either in-house at a global company or at a industry recognized agency
- A passion for, and experience with, technology in the broadest sense of the word
- Excellent command of PR and communication for a listed company
- Able to integrate digital resources and understand the dynamics of visual content
- Highly organized, structured, and in control of your tasks at all times
- Amiable, persuasive and able to develop relationships
- Hands-on mentality and organizational talent
- Function well both in a team and independently
- Speak and write fluently in Dutch and English
- Eager to learn and open to new ideas and innovation
What CM offers
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company;
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills;
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities;
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Foodtruck family festival, ski-and summer trips and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A healthy environment by providing weekly sport lessons and facilitating a varied lunch buffet and Take-away Food boxes on daily basis.
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in, and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply as follows:
- Please apply for the job via the Apply button and include your resume, motivation letter;
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608;
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches this position, we will invite you for a first job interview;
- If you make a good impression, we will invite you for the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team;
- Upon completing the application procedure, we will give you feedback by way of an offer of employment, or informed rejection;
- Agree with our offer? Last step is signing CM’s employment contract: welcome at CM.com.
Would you like to learn more about this role? And do you want to find out if we could be a match?
Please contact us via [email protected] or we can have a confidential chat: +31(0)76 5727000.
We look forward to receiving your application!