Product Management in Worldwide, Breda (NL)
Business Messaging team, Global role
For our Business Messaging team, we are looking for a professional who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company as a Product Owner?
A day in the life
As a Product Owner you are part of the development organization and ensure that a product gets specified, designed and thereafter created, tested and deployed on schedule and meeting specifications. You do this in cooperation with the Lead Developer (owner of the technical designs, and who is responsible for the functioning of the development team).
You own the development roadmap, backlog and steer the team in their priorities for the development sprint/Kanban and tasks which might be requested but which are not development related. You also own the business case to prioritize developments (depending on project scale this depends on intuition or intensive research, verification and business validation).
Furthermore, you bridge the marketing and development organizations and requiring a degree of technical competence and even more important project management experience. You will join customer visits, attend trade fares and talk a lot with your colleagues who are in the field. As product owner you spend time out side of your cubicle to build and gather requirements. You know what product features need to be built and how they should function to create a product that will sell.
You will be working with the product strategic marketing as well as the executive marketing team and provide input to the go-to-market strategy and the collateral. As Product Owner, you listen to the market; talking to the market is taken care of by the Marketeers who provides you valuable input. Your work is crucial for the realization of our product positioning.
The Business Messaging team will be set-up according to the Pragmatic Marketing Framework. There are two Product Owner roles within the team, one focusing on our online services. Whereas the other role is more about the core engine our Business Messaging product (less market driven, and more focusing on compliance).
The Business Messaging team is based in Breda (HQ), the Netherlands. You can work in a remote office, as long as you can travel and work in overlapping time zones and meet your team at least one time per month. Your work location will be determined in consultation.
- Develop the release plans, matching the medium and long term Business Messaging roadmap for your products
- Write the requirements, user specifications and design process, which you will need to verify with your business stakeholders
- Together with the Lead Developer you will make a development plan, where we match the requirements, UX-designs and the technical designs
- Own the business case from a technical point of view
- Ensure a professional way of working and manage on time according to the requirements delivery of features and new products
- Support our Marketing specialist translating the product features into value drivers
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat
- Define where products are on their product life cycle and match the product road map appropriate
- Be present on CM-events, road shows, trade fairs and be able to demonstrate your products and their fit with other CM Solutions (we rotate attendance within the Business Messaging team)
What we offer
- 3+ years of Marketing/Strategy or Product Management experience, preferably in a tech savvy environment
- Experience with working in an international environment; our future growth will not come from the Dutch/Home market
- You can cope with a rapidly growing organization (CM is continuously up for change) and bring others on our journey
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Expert in applications such as Microsoft Office (PPT, Project, Excel) as well as tools like Jira
- Willingness to travel (internationally) for your job; this position requires domestic and international travel (max. 20% of your work time, though might fluctuate)
CM's application procedure
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- A good work-life balance and an informal working environment
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as quarterly meetings, meetups and ski-and summer trips
- You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary and self-managed team of professionals
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com
or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727000.
I look forward to receiving your application! Apply now!