When you use our website, we may collect the following personal information:
• When you register on our website or sign up for our web or email services: your name, company, telephone number and e-mail address
• When you contact us via WhatsApp number: your phone number you contact us with and other personal data you provide us during your communication.
• Due to your visit to this website through the use and placement of Cookies: Internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, which pages you visit within the website, the duration of the visit and the page views of your computer.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
• To contact you after you have submitted a web form on our website;
• To inform you about our new products and services and to contact you for marketing purposes, with your explicit consent;
• To communicate with you when you contact us using the WhatsApp chat option offered on our website;
• To improve and evaluate our website and services;
• To comply with laws and regulations.
Your personal data are collected electronically through our Website. The legal basis we rely on when processing your personal data are as follows:
• In case you provide us with your explicit consent.
• Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract.
• Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
• Your consent
For analyzing the use of our platform and web applications we can also use service providers. In this context we explicitly do not process any personal data. We only collect anonymized analytical information to improve our platform.
Your personal data that you provide to us via signup page, Contact Form or WhatsApp number on our website are transferred to servers/data centers of CM.com located in the Netherlands.
In addition, we can share your personal data with authorized organizations and institutions or the courts if required to do so by law or by a court or regulatory body ruling.
As a data subject, in accordance with Article 11 of the PDP Law, you have rights to;
• learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
• demand for information as to if your personal data have been processed,
• learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
• know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
• request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data if any and request reporting of the operations carried out within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
• request the erasure or destruction of your personal data despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of PDP Law and other relevant laws and request reporting of the operations carried out within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
• object to the occurrence of a result against yourself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
• claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
If you receive a newsletter from us by e-mail, you will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe at the bottom of each e-mail.
You can send us your requests regarding your rights under article 11 of PDP Law by filling the Data Subject Application Form in the following link (https://www.cm.com/cdn/web/tr-tr/file/ilgili-kisi-basvuru-formu.pdf). Your applications will be concluded by CM.com as free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.
CM.com attaches great importance to the security and integrity of its platform. Our IT department is active 24/7 to monitor security and meets the requirements for appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a risk-appropriate level of security.
CM.com is not responsible for the processing of personal data when you visit CM.com company pages on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. or use other content that is not on our CM.com website or domain. The privacy policies and notices of those websites apply and we advise you to take notice of those described statements and content of any linked sites that you visit.