New Message Log
Have you already tried our new Message Log? We're keen to know what you think about the new design and performance of the dashboard. When you log in to the new Message Log for the first time, a tutorial will guide you through the changes. We'd love to hear your feedback on the experience via our Chatbot at the bottom right of the screen.
Read about all the added features in our December Platform Updates.
Mobile Marketing Cloud
Customer Data Platform
File upload improvements
- You now have the ability to select profile properties to map those to the same type of string or numbers.
- When choosing to map to profile properties, you can create a new profile property directly in the file uploader.
- If a column name resembles a profile property, it will be pre-matched. But can still be adjusted.
Interactions in the Customer Data Platform
All interaction events such as clicks, visits, and completed forms in Pages are now also registered in our Customer Data Platform.
Mobile Service Cloud
New look and feel
You may have already noticed, but DigitalCX has a fresh new look and feel. And we’ve not only improved the looks, we've also made sure it's even more user-friendly. And that’s not all, we've also given the DigitalCX Support Portal and Default Chatbot Interface a well-deserved makeover.
WhatsApp integration and upgrade dashboard
DigitalCX is now seamlessly integrated with WhatsApp. We’ve also upgraded the dashboard. It's now possible to check data up to 13 months back (previously this was 3 months).
Last month we already briefly introduced the new Sign 2.0. Read all about the full update and new possibilities in our blog.
Do you organise events in different countries and time zones? Under event settings, you can now set a timezone per event. This always ensures that the correct (local) time is displayed for ticket buyers.
The ticketing platform has been extended to support multiple currencies. It’s now possible to use EUR (€) and GBP (£). If you'd like to use these currencies, please contact your account manager.
We've added some new features to our Voice Analytics. You can now get a more detailed view and information about your traffic. It's now possible to:
- filter on one or more specific inbound numbers.
- filter on specific preset time windows (e.g. last 15 minutes).
- select date and time instead of only date.