Today, people all over the world are connected. CM.com is a global communication platform (CPaaS) which provides an enterprise connection to your audience via our industry-leading portfolio of messaging channels (voice, SMS and OTT including Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp and all popular global messaging apps), a customer data platform, conversational AI chatbots, e-Signatures and access and identity features. Regardless of device. All combined into one platform and suite of APIs.
Through this platform, we enable global brands and enterprises to communicate and transact with their audience and customers in the most efficient way – enabling the right conversation through the most-optimal channel using the best data.
CM.com was founded in 1999 and has over 450 employees in offices across 12 countries throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East, Mexico and the United States.
- This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to be a leader and grow CM.com’s presence in the United States. This role is highly strategic.
- You are one of the specialists engaging with our Customers
- Provide guided onboarding, adoption and usage of platform and API product features and functionality
- Your feedback is important for recognizing market-fit, market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending CM.com’s solutions
- Creating, implementing and refining new processes with both internal teams and Customers
- Manage and maintain Customer accounts to ensure service quality and client satisfaction and that issues faced are solved or escalated efficiently
- Provide assistance in creative development and operational deployment within CM.com’s platform solutions and play an essential role for the strategy, production and delivery of our Customers’ omnichannel campaign success
- Serve as customer representative by deeply understanding customer goals, applying product alignment, and providing product best practices
- You are autonomous. You own the responsibility for everything you do. We enable a lot of freedom, support and guidance for you to ensure results are delivered.
What We’re Looking For:
- We need a go-to-market CX and customer success specialist and builder who understands omnichannel customer experience, engagement, marketing technology and A2P SMS and OTT mobile messaging platforms.
- Supporting a SaaS solution for both a technical and non-technical customer is key
- 3+ years customer onboarding and project management experience in a technical environment
- Ability to consume and transcribe technical documentation for customers
- History building reports from analytics/reporting tools
- An understanding of API architecture and use cases
- Experience communicating with all levels (ex. developers, vendor management, C-levels)
- Identifying and managing account risk
What Else You Bring:
- Prior experience in a startup technology company and leading new GTM initiatives
- Excited to work for a global company
- You’re an excellent advisor who always sees possibilities to help customers innovate
- “Customer Centric” is part of your DNA
- You love to operate on the frontier of digital transformation and mobile technologies.
What We Also Offer:
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company
- An organization without internal obstacles; we think in opportunities
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and sales training
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Regular social and international events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, CM Christmas Party, CM Food truck family festival, ski-and summer trips
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you candidate we are looking for? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply by sending an e-mail to my colleague Brian Grushcow (Director North America) via [email protected]