New Message Log
In our Message Log, the dashboard for all your message channels, we have made some major changes. The first thing you will notice is the updated design. The new design also comes with a faster performance of the dashboard. When you log in to the new Message Log for the first time you will be guided through the changes with a tutorial.
Important new features:
- Create your own personal view with only the data you want to see in your dashboard
- Add relevant filters easily, for example, the timeframe you want to see
- Find all your outgoing and incoming messages in one view
- Easily scale the table to fit your screen
Push update to Mobile Push
We are happy to announce that we updated our Push Channel to Mobile Push. You can now deliver push notifications faster and at a higher delivery rate.
Mobile Marketing Cloud
Customer Data Platform
- Email events bundling: From now on, all email events related to a certain campaign are bundled in a customer profile. This gives a much clearer profile, and also better results of a certain campaign is.
- Workflow insights in profiles: You can now see per profile where and in which workflows it’s active. This makes it clear to the marketer, for example, whether a profile has finished the full flow or not.
- Payments component: It’s now possible to add a merge field to your Page to customize the amount people need to pay.
- Sportify and Soundcloud social buttons: From now on it’s possible to add Spotify and Soundcloud buttons to landing pages.
In the beginning of December we launched the redesigned Sign (see image below). This redesign is a great improvement which makes it an outstanding Sign solution based on the latest UX insights.
Some of the improvements are:
- Clear new icons for different fields and buttons
- Guidelines to align fields easily
- A nice overview of the status per field
Moreover, we now made it possible to send out contracts per SMS which was requested by many of our customers.
DNS-based SIP Trunk connectivity
It is now possible to connect to CM.com SIP Trunking via a URL. This makes it more simple to integrate with our Platform and easier to integrate with our SIP Trunk to any system out there. The DNS-based connectivity automatically balances voice calls over our geographically redundant IP addresses. Ready to set it up? The following domains are available for you: nl.voip.cm.com, hk.voip.cm.com, za.voip.cm.com. Go to our Voice Management App to start.
New inbound platform
We have recently expanded our global platform for inbound telephony, increasing its capacity and resilience.