Development in Breda (NL)
For our team of programmers, we are always looking for new developers who take the initiative and spot improvements. Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative high-end products that help companies reach their customers worldwide?
A day in the life
As our new developer, you’ll start the day with a short catch-up with the team. Today, the release of the latest platform app is scheduled. All final changes need to get checked, and a final comment of the CEO yesterday made you think of a cool update. This means some quick but careful changes in the code need to be made. But not to worry, you’ve got this. Once you’re done, the new app can go live. Just in time for this week’s demo too. After finishing your freshly made lunch in the Bistro, several teams of developers come together to show off their latest accomplishments. This new release of your team of course is presented as well. The applause from your peers is yet another sign of a job well done!
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in information technology
- Developing software is your passion and reading tech-related articles is something you enjoy almost every day
- High quality, user friendly software is your forte
- Working both independently and in teams of programmers are no problem for you
- You harbour a sense of responsibility for your work and the team's goals
- Innovating does not scare you at all. In contrary. Not moving forward is what gets you scared
- You are enthusiastic and passionate and have a positive approach to life
- You are able to communicate in both Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
When joining our team, you will be developing software that adds value to the best mobile services platform. This also means you will be delivering innovative, high quality software using the latest in technology. To perform your job the best way possible, you will not only be working closely with other developers. As we are all working on our common goal, you will be working closely with other developers, as well as marketing, product management and designers and basically everyone at CM.
What we offer
CM’s application procedure
- The freedom to fulfill and shape your job with your own skills
- A good work-life balance and an informal working environment
- You’ll be working with serious software. CM has its own in-house data centre and lets you choose your own gear to work with
- Our systems are monitored 24/7 by our trained professionals from the Network Operations Centre
- With regular knowledge sharing and the freedom to attend and organise meetups and events, creativity and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as quarterly meetings, meetups and ski-and summer trips
- You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary and self-managed team of professionals
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture? Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job on CM's Career page and include your resume and motivation letter
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
- If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
- Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com
or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727042.
I look forward to receiving your application! Apply now!