Business Development Manager – Wholesale
CM is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Business Development Manager
for our Wholesale team
who know exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company as Business Development Manager? What you’ll do:
You are based in Paris, Brussels or Breda and responsible for contributing successful delivery for Europe, leading and managing the local market and focusing building a sustainable and solid business platform to enhance the CM value proposition and to meet and exceed the sales objectives for the region.Responsibilities:
• Create and secure management sign off for a New Market Sales “Growth Plan”
• Focus on building solid new business pipeline
• Develop, manage and communicate Account Development Plans for the client base
• Manage sales expense in line with budget
• Represent the company at events and executive reviews
• Establish a regular team communication across the organization
• Provide regular management updates on the progress to plan
• Prioritize sales activities to ensure maximum productivity and drive sales growth according profitability expectations1-100 days:
• Create and secure management sign off for a Strategic Sales “Growth Plan”
• Identify priorities and focus areas, and develop ‘fast track’ action plan
• Define and communicate the “Europe map” illustrating key business targets to be focused on.
• Develop a ‘go to market’ strategy, including definition of key influencers for greatest opportunity growth / impact in short timeframe
• Establish direct contact at “C Level” with all the key accounts and/or large prospects
• Establish Account Development Plan program
• Provide accurate, timely management information on a weekly/ad hoc basis as required
• Meet and exceed first 100 days qualitative and quantitative objectivesHow you fit inRequirements:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• Several years of experience in an equivalent position as Business Development Manager
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills
• You are able to fluently communicate in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
• You enjoy working in a team and feel responsible for your role in the business
• You can set priorities in a dynamic environment and carry your own responsibilityBonus skills:
• Affinity with IT, telecom and/or mobile services
• International working experience
• Experience with working in the Wholesale market
• Other languages are an advantage (like French, German, Chinese)
• Living in or close to Paris, Brussels or Breda is desirable What we offer
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of motivated colleagues. CM is committed to its employees’ health (we serve fresh food, offer a good and safe workplace and facilitate free sport lessons) and also encourages you to be aware of your health by having a non-smoking policy. We offer many possibilities for personal and professional growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, ski and summer trips, family BBQ, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.How we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
CM’s application procedurePlease apply by following these steps:
1. Please apply for the job on CM's Career page
and include your résumé and motivation letter
2. Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded
1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
3. If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
4. If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
5. If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
6. Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome to CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cmtelecom.com
or contact me (Sanne Koenraads) for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727042.
I look forward to receiving your application!