12 mars, 2020
Customer Contact Version 2.0
On March 16th, we will launch a new and improved version of Customer Contact. First thing you will notice, is the updated user interface, making the app easier to work with. But there are many more improvements we want to inform you about.
Our manuals and instruction documents have been updated. Find them here in our Help Center. Do you want to get access to all updates? Just click the "Beta" link on your screen. You can switch back and forth anytime.
New look and feel
All features from the old version still exist, but some have been moved to a more logical position within the interface (for example, the Conversation-ID). A few are still on their way, coming soon!
- Sections - We already had sections for: ‘New conversations’, ‘Conversations you own’, and a list with ‘All conversations’. We've now added a section to keep track of ‘All active conversations’. Use this to help colleagues with co-viewing or by taking over conversations.
- Chat bar - The bar you type in has become more user-friendly. When you type longer texts, you can now properly see a larger amount of text without scrolling.
Important bugs solved
- When ‘user x’ is typing a message, or working on a conversation, and ‘user y’ assigns a conversation to himself or a team-member, the conversation for ‘user x’ will no longer face interruptions. This is an important bug fix, making it easier to work with a larger group of people in the same application/team.
- Copy Paste - We removed errors when you would copy and paste text. When you use Enter-function in your text to add blank lines, the user would receive your messages cluttered together again. This is now fixed for single messages, quick-replies, and out-of-office messages
- Notification Badges - The badges to notify you on the number of conversations and messages have been improved. These badges will be updated realtime, so not only when you refresh or switch pages.
- Unlimited Quick Replies - To help you work more efficiently, we offer Quick Replies. These are your most frequently given answers. Select Quick Replies instead of typing them over and over again. The limit of 5 Quick Replies was changed to unlimited. Group the quick replies, for instance per brand, team, functionality, or even language. In our User Manual, you can find out more.
- Search - If you need to go back to a conversation, we have filters that help search through conversations. This way, you can see all messages coming in via a certain communication channel, for a team, and what is assigned to who. Also, you can search by Name.
- Order of conversations - We used to list conversations oldest on top. But for the various team set-ups, we learned that it is better to offer sorting options for all incoming chats. You can now sort the conversations on who is waiting longest or who sent the message first.
- When handling multiple chats, you may have experienced some slowness when opening tabs with a larger amount of conversations. This should no longer be the case, as we can now handle more chats.
When you have questions, contact us via [email protected]