CM is looking for talented UI/UX Designers for our teams who know exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company as UI/UX Designer in Breda? How you fit in
What you'll do:
- Bring together insights from business, user research and technical developments into solutions that people love to us
- Work in a results focused and data driven UI/UX environment, expand on that by building UI/UX dashboards with regards to customer journeys
- Create innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies
- Develop user flows, wire frames, concepts, prototypes and usability analyses, research and document best practices, and create on-brand, client-ready interfaces with a clear look and feel and according to the CM Brand guidelines
- Design desktop and mobile optimized interfaces for business applications
- Work with Product Management, Engineering and Marketing, to design and improve product features whilst also contribute to the development of new products
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in design or other relevant education
- Proven UI/UX experience (at least two years)
- Solid experience in creating wire frames as well as visual designs
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Axure and other UX tools
- Ability to execute UI prototypes and visualizations
- Knowledge of user-centered design methods and tools
- Understanding of common software project management practices such as Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- You enjoy working in a team and feel responsible for your role in the business
- You can set priorities in a dynamic environment and carry your own responsibility
- You are able to fluently communicate in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Affinity with IT, telecom and/or mobile services
- International working experience
- Other languages are an advantage (like French, German, Chinese)
- Living in or close to Breda is desirable
What we offer
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of motivated colleagues.
CM is committed to its employees’ health (we serve fresh food, offer a good and safe workplace and facilitate free sport lessons) and also encourages you to be aware of your health by having a non-smoking policy.
We offer many possibilities for personal and professional growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, sport facilities, ski and summer trips, family BBQ, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.CM's application procedure
How we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?Please apply by following these steps:
1. Please apply for the job on CM's Career page
and include your résumé, motivation letter and portfolio.
2. Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
3. If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
4. If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team
5. If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
6. Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome to CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company.
For more company information, please visit our website: https://www.cmtelecom.com
or contact me (Sanne Koenraads) for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727042.
I look forward to receiving your application!