The acceptor determines which information he / she wants to receive. The possibilities are:
- Bank Identification Number (BIN): this is a unique identification number for every iDIN user. The BIN is composed of 3 characteristics: issuing bank, merchant and account holder.
- Name: initial(s), first name and last name
- Address: street name, house number and any addition to an address
- Date of birth
- Age control: confirmation that the person is over 18 years old
- Phone number and/or email address