In Address Book you are asked to provide the international country format, if the country format is missing.
This means that if a number does not start with "00" or "+", we automatically change the format to the country of your choice.
An example of an upload with fallback international format set on UK (+44).
Number is not properly read (i.e. "4,478E10")
- Select your column value with phone numbers
- Click on Home > Number > Select "Number" in the drop down box
- Delete commas: Home > Number > Decrease decimal (.00 > .0)
International prefix is missing ("+" or "00") Step 1 Set your excel file from A -> Z
- Select your data
- Go to Data > Filter
- Click on the triangle next to your column value for phone number
- Click on Sort A to Z
Step 2 Add column for the right values
- Right click on column title next to your phone number column and press Insert
- Add code in the top empty cell: ="+"&CELL_VALUE (i.e. ="+"&A2 - see picture below) and press Enter
- Double click when in the bottom right corner of the cell (The whole column should now be filled with the right phone number format)
Step 3 Upload you Address Book and check country format
After uploading the excel file, go to the Address Book and check whether the phone numbers are properly uploaded.
Address Book upload:
Example Import File: <a href="https://helpcenter.cmtelecom.com/assets/1538b5a1d7bd6df85751d0e132b28f84.xlsx" target="_blank">Download Example File</a>