Via the Ticketing Dashboard you can check how many persons of a group order attended your event. Also you can check how many did not check in and how many cancelled their ticket. This article gives a step-by-step explanation on how to look up this information via the Ticketing Dashboard.
- Open the tab Visitors
- Check the box Include guest list orders in the right corner when you also used the Guest List
- Scroll down and click the button Download all data
- Check the box I agree with the following statement
- Select Data per attendee
- Click the button Export data
- Open the CSV file
- Select the first column of the CSV file, click on Data in the menu bar and select Text to Columns, Select Delimited, Press Next, select the checkbox Comma, Press Next and Press the Finish button.
- Search for the Column Ticket status containing the data fields Valid, Checked in, Canceled or Declined and put a filter on this column.
- Check via the filter who did and who didn’t attend your event
Explanation of Ticket Status responses
Valid: all ticket registrations have the response Valid. This status can be replaced by checked in, cancelled or declined. When the ticket owner doesn’t visit the event and doesn’t cancel or decline the ticket, the ticket status remains Valid.
Checked in: the visitor was checked in at your event
Cancelled: the visitor cancelled the ticket for your event
Declined: the guest declined the Guest List invitation for your event