Only companies with a Facebook Business Account can request access to the WhatsApp Business Solution via CM.com and all such accounts will have to pass Facebook Business Verification. Creating such an account is free and easy.
- Do not create a new Facebook Business Account if your company already has one (to manage Facebook ads or Facebook pages).
- The account must belong to the company on whose behalf you want to send the messages. If you are a software integrator, you cannot use your own Facebook Business account.
- If you are a news/media organization, you have to register for the Facebook News index.
Register with CM.com
- Register to create an account with CM.com.
- Request WhatsApp access via the Channels-app in your CM.com dashboard.
- - Enter your Facebook Business Manager ID. How do I find my FB Manager ID?
- - Provide us with contact information so that our account managers can reach you for the conclusion of a contract.
- - Tell us how you intend to use WhatsApp.
- Create a WhatsApp business profile and phone number for your business in the Channels-app.
- - Pick up a phone number. Phone Number Restrictions
- - Pick up a channel name. Channel Name Restrictions.
- - Provide the business details that will be shown to end users inside the WhatsApp application.
- - Business details can be changed after your registration is completed, but profile names and phone numbers cannot. Pick them carefully.
- An account manager will contact you and start the contract process.
- In your Facebook Business account, you have to accept CM.com's request to send messages on your behalf.
- Make sure you have completed your Facebook Business Verification.
- Sign your contract with CM.com.
- Be onboarded and get started!
Please note that we start at subscriptions of 99 Euros per month and that you have to complete the steps before WhatsApp allows us to send your messages. If the steps are not completed, we cannot provide access.
If you are using Customer Contact, you can now open the app in your account. If you are performing a technical integration, please read: How do I implement the WhatsApp Business Messaging API.