Go to Campaigns.
In the search bar at the top of the page you can find back the Campaigns that you have created. You will search for Campaign names, so make sure to give your Campaigns a recognizable name.
To see the details of that Campaign, click on the Campaign. You'll get a complete overview of your send campaign. The overview will show you:
- The message and when it was sent
- The number of recipients
- The number of messages
- In how many messages a CM URL has been opened
In the Campaign analytics you can see how many recipients there were. The left container with Recipients will show the Address books and phone numbers you have used to sent the message. The middle container with Recipients shows the total recipients, and how many were removed due to duplication (=deduplicated), or because they have opted out. When there are duplicate numbers we automatically remove those so end-consumers only receive the message once.
Furthermore you can see how the Campaign performed under the heading Delivery.
- Delivered The percentage of messages delivered
- Failed The percentage of messages failed
- Converted The percentage of recipients that have opened a link (if applicable)
- Accepted The percentage of messages that are awaiting delivery to the recipient
- Dispatched The percentage of messages that are are ready to be sent to the destination country
At the bottom of the page you can see the same information split out per country of the recipients in a table format.