- Find the order you want to refund via 'orders' and click on the tab 'Refund'.
- The refundable amount is prefilled. The amount can be adjusted. When the refund amount is correct, click on the Refund-button.
- Refund products from cart: This option is only available if you send details about the cart contents to our system. Please select 'Refund Products' and check the box of the item(s) that need to be refunded. The total refund amount will be adjusted automatically.
- When you have created a refund request, you’ll be redirected to the order details page. This is where the request has to be Approved by an authorized user. Without approval, the refund will not be processed. If you want the refund to be processed, click on the Approve-button. (If not, click on the Revoke-button.) Only users that are authorized for the Orders domain will be able to approve/revoke a refund request.
- Go to Manual Actions -> Refund Request.
- Fill in the Payment Cluster ID or Merchant transaction ID (Order ID) and click on 'Search'.
- Select the payment/transaction.
- If the total amount has to be refunded, click on request refund at the bottom of the screen;
- If you want to request a partial refund -> adjust the refund amount, click update and then request refund.
It is also possible to request a refund via Order API. More information can be found in our implementation manual.