Pages is offered in two flavors: Basic and Premium.
Basic Pages have a limited feature set but can be used free of charge. CM.com covers the costs for product development, maintenance and delivering the service. In return a small banner is place at the bottom of your Page.
Premium Pages have an extended feature set and more components are available. You will be charged a small fee per unique visit or per submitted form.
What additional features and components do I get when I upgrade to Premium?
The following components are only available in Premium Pages:
- Social media links
- Form: Text input field
- Form: Dropdown
- Form: Checkbox
- Form: Export as CSV
- Form: Export to Address book
Furthermore you will have the following additional benefits:
- CM.com footer will be removed
- Customize the branding by setting a browser color and favicon
- Unlimited traffic to Premium Pages (instead of 50.000 unique visits per month for all Basic Pages)
- Pages will expired after 180 days (instead of 90 days)
- Advanced statistics will remain available for 180 days after Page expired (instead of 7 days)
- Link to external URLs