CM.com is closely monitoring developments around the spread of COVID-19. We would like to inform you about our processes and plans that are in place.
These processes and plans are all part of our tested and reviewed Business Continuity Plan, which is implemented throughout our company. CM.com is ISO 9001, 14001, 20000-1, 27001 and PCI-DSS certified, which endorses our high standards. Furthermore, as a Euronext listed company (CMCOM), and a licensed payments service provider by the Dutch Central Bank, we are compliant with all applicable legislation.
CM.com is fully prepared to continue the support of your needs at the same high-quality level you are used to. A possible pandemic has been factored into our contingency strategy.
Some important notes regarding our technology platform
- Our platform is triple redundant and highly resilient. We have 10 server locations spread over 7 countries
- We own our Global Cloud Platform, which limits the dependency on 3rd party suppliers
- We are in contact with critical service providers to understand and to ascertain how service continuity can be assured in case of a pandemic
- Our Network Operations Center offers 24/7 support. Live updates are shared on our status page.
Some important notes regarding our workforce
- With 20 offices in 14 countries, our workforce is spread around the globe, and we continue to offer 24/7 support
- All employees are provided with high-quality work spaces in our global offices. On top of that, all employees can work from home, which assures our business continuity. We have all the necessary tools in place and they have been tested
- Approximately half of the HQ staff in Breda (the Netherlands) is currently working from home to mitigate a further spread of the virus
- As part of our regular business continuity plans, key personnel has been identified and appropriate protocols have been put in place
We are informing our employees on a daily basis by text message and landing page communications using our own CM.com platform.
We have implemented the following preventive measures to assure the health of our employees and clients
- Prohibition of business and private trips to risk areas
- Instructions on preventative measures such as washing hands, no handshakes, keep a safe distance etc
- We follow the national and international recommendations of the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu), as well as the World Health Organization
- Employees that show signs of illness are obliged to stay at home, even if they have not visited a risk area, and even if it is a slight cold and no Corona related symptoms
In times when swift communication is crucial, the CM.com platform offers a world of possibilities to start the conversation. Our Campaigns and Pages apps are essential to lift and support your internal and external communication. You can rely on our top-notch service. Click here for more information.
In case you have questions, we are pleased to assist you further. You can reach our Customer Service Center by WhatsApp via +31765727000.
We appreciate you're taking the time to read this and thank you for your continued trust in us.