The dashboard offers the possibility to export all your visitor data to excel.
- Go to Analytics > Visitors
- Click the download icon to export the data
- You can choose to export data per attendee or per order. The difference here is that an order may contain several tickets (attendees).
- You can open the downloaded CSV file in excel
The data are currently still one line in a row. These can be converted into columns using the steps below:
- Open the CSV file in Excel.
- Arcade the entire A column by clicking on the letter A at the top of the column.
- Click on 'Data' in the top menu bar.
- In the 'Data' menu, choose 'text to columns'.
- In the open window, select 'separated' and [next].
- In the next window, select 'comma' and [next].
- In the next window, choose 'Standard' and click [Finish].