With a ticket layout you can customize your e-tickets to your desired corporate identity.
Create a ticket layout
- Go to Tickets > Ticket layouts
- Click the + icon to add a new ticket layout
- Upload your image. Specifications: 1130x1240 pixels – max 1MB filesize
- Fill out your template name
- Choose which information should be displayed on the e-ticket:
- Show event date: Show’s the start date of the event as configured in the event settings. Attention: With a multiple days event the startdate of the whole event (so day 1) will be shown. This can lead to confusion for visitors when used on tickets for a later day.
- Show purchase date: Displays the date the ticket was purchased
- Show ticket price: Shows the price of the ticket
- Show expire date: Shows the expiration date of the ticket (if applicable)
Configure the ticket layout
- Go to Tickets > Ticket types
- Select the ticket you just created the layout for
- Under Template select the recently created layout
- Click Save and the layout is now active