It is easy to add time slots to an existing calendar.
- Open the calendar module
- Click on a day
- Click on "new time slot"
- Indicate whether it is a one-time addition or whether it is a permanent addition
- If it is a one-off, select the day on which the addition is to be made
- If it is a fixed addition, select the day on which this addition should be made (you must perform this action per day
- In the next step, enter the times and capacity of the addition.
- Select the tickets that should be available for the time slot and complete the addition.
The changes are processed immediately.