In the next article you can read how different ticket types can be created per price category. Here you can for example set that for a certain price category there are children tickets and for another price category there are no children tickets. Follow these steps to create the ticket types.
1. Click on an event
2. Click on the settings tab
3. Go to the tab ticket types
4. Now click on add new at the bottom
5. Enter the name of the ticket type, e.g. adult ticket
6. If necessary, give the ticket type a subtitle and a description.
7. Go to Prices
8. Fill in the price for which price category this ticket is valid, if you leave it empty this ticket type will become unavailable for that price category.
9. Choose if the ticket needs to be personalized and/or is available for resell.
10. Repeat steps 4 to 9 for all ticket types of an event
Don't forget to save!
If you always have the same ticket types at 1 location, set this to the location.
1. In the seated dashboard go to settings and choose Ticket types.
2. Now select the location for which you want to create the default ticket types.
3. Create the default ticket types
4. Now repeat steps 1 to 3 of the previous explanation.
5. Select the ticket type you just created and click on overwrite. Do this for all ticket types you need.
6. Set the prices according to step 7 and 8 of the previous tutorial.
7. If necessary, carry out step 9 again.