A relationship tag is meant to group different visitors. For example, if you want a certain number of people to be able to use a discount code, create a relation tag and add it to a relation.
Create relation tag.
- In the dashboard go to settings
- Click on Relation Tags
- Enter the name of the tag and press add
Link tag to relation
- Go to relations in the dashboard
- Find the relation you want to add the tag.
- Click on the relation
- Press Tags
- Check the tag(s) that apply to this person
- Press save