Through the ticketing application it is possible to create voucher codes. This tutorial explains how to easily create voucher codes for your events. Voucher codes are codes that consumers can use for one or more events. These codes have a balance which goes off after a purchase.
Under Promotion > Vouchers you will find an overview of the imported and generated voucher code campaigns.
To generate your first voucher campaign you need to follow these steps.
1. Click on the "Generate" button
2. Fill in the name of the campaign with the number of codes you want to generate and the balance/price that each code contains.
3. It is also possible to enter a prefix that will be added for each code or an expiration date but these fields are optional.
4. If you press next, in step 2 you can select the events for which you want the code to be valid for. Don't worry if you create events later, you can always change the active events of the voucher code campaign later.
5. If you click on the "Generate" button now, the voucher campaign will be created for you and you have just created your first voucher campaign!
6. If you click on one of the cards you will see an overview of the different voucher codes with the corresponding balance and balance.
7. When you click on "Download code(s)" you download all codes in an excel.
8. You can also change your active events here