Allround Marketer - Belgium
Who we are
Do you want to do what you love?
Would you like to work in a flexible team that appreciates everybody's individual talent?
And are you looking for the next step in your career?
At CM, we are always looking for new talent to join our team of enthusiasts. We believe that if you do what you love and what you're good at, great results will follow. So don't get hung up on job titles and job descriptions. If you believe you can contribute to our goal, we are always happy to meet you. We can offer you a challenging, dynamic and pleasant working environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Founded in Breda, the Netherlands in 1999, CM is now one of the main players in the mobile communications market. We provide mobile solutions for notifications, interaction, authentication and payments for international companies and governments. CM keeps growing fast. Our 250+ employees work at our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, the UK, Germany, South-Africa, China, Hong Kong and Japan. As a team, we help companies worldwide find new ways for customer engagement through the use of mobile.About the job
For our Belgium Marketing Team
, we are looking for a professional to join our company as an Allround Marketer
. Do you have what it takes to join our company as an Allround Marketer? The position is located in Brussels.
Your responsibilities as a Marketer include:
• Maintaining close contact with media (informing, briefing and follow-up).
• Leading the promotion of our brand, events, products and services via online and offline channels.
• Writing inspiring texts for our customers highlighting our products.
• Writing and distributing newsletter.
• Leading paid advertisement campaigns.
• Monitoring the growth of our brand.
• Reporting to the Marketing Manager.
• Occasional travels to CM’s Breda HQ.About you
• You are a digital native.
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing (or equal).
• You have at least 3 years of experience as a Marketeer.
• Your mother tongue is Dutch, you are fluent in French and English (spoken and written) or your mother tongue is French, you are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
• You have strong communication and relationship-building skills.
• You know where to find different target audiences and how to communicate and engage with them.
• You can work both independently and in a team in a complex and fast-paced organization.
• You have experience with MS Office and other company reporting systems and affinity with IT, telecom and/or mobile services.
• You are motivated and enthusiastic, always with the aim to resolve challenges and goals.
• You take ownership and have a clear hands-on mentality.
• You are able to set priorities in a dynamic and international environment.
• You have experience with working in an international working environment.
• You have work experience in a (online) marketing agency.
• Knowledge of SEO and SEA is required.Our offer
At CM we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of
We offer many possibilities for personal and professional growth through provision of courses, internal training and knowledge sharing. Moreover, we offer numerous (social) events and activities, like quarterly meetings, meetups, joint lunch, ski and summer trips, family BBQ, Christmas party and Friday afternoon drinks.How we would like to contact and proceed
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Then apply for the job by sending your résumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
attn. Nancy Daelemans.
For more information, please visit our company website: www.cm.com
or contact via: +32 2 255 66 93.The application procedure:
• If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview.
•If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with two members of your future team.
•If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection.
•Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome to CM!