General Functions in Breda (NL)
CM Breda, the Netherlands
We are looking for a professional who knows exactly what to do to reach our goals. Do you have what it takes to join our company in Breda (HQ) as a Procurement Specialist?
A day in the life
As a Procurement Specialist, your goal is to ensure that the required goods and services are available in time and under optimal conditions. You are able to understand the organization and you understand the needs of the various departments. You independently set up and carry out broad purchasing activities. Furthermore, you carry out negotiations.
- Bachelor degree in business administration
- Several years of experience (at least five) in a procurement role
- NEVI 1 certificied (NEVI 2 is preferred)
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Result orientated and highly motivated to realize optimal conditions and cost savings
- Taking initiative and identifying opportunities
What we offer
- carrying out the purchasing process for goods, services, personnel to be hired, et cetera;
- setting up tenders and drawing up criteria for selecting tenders and coordinating the negotiation strategy in collaboration with internally involved departments;
- conducting negotiations and make and keeping price agreements and delivery conditions up to date within set frameworks;
- confirming of agreements made and associated purchase agreements in (service)contracts;
- processing of suppliers and associated conditions in an ERP system for the purpose of connection to the invoicing process;
- monitoring and, where necessary, adapting the order quantities in response to changes in consumption patterns, minimum order quantities, to let the ordered stocks meet the company’s needs;
- monitoring the compliance of agreements on orders placed and laid down in contracts with suppliers;
- solving problems regarding deliveries and invoices and ensuring the submission and execution of claims;
- monitoring market developments within the relevant purchasing segments and actively utilizing opportunities for cost savings.
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills
- A good work-life balance and an informal working environment
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training
- Regular (social) events such as quarterly meetings, meetups and ski-and summer trips
- You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary and self-managed team of professionals
CM's application procedure
Do you recognise yourself in this description? And do you believe you will fit in and feel comfortable with our business culture?
Please apply by following these steps:
- Please apply for the job via CM's Career page or firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and motivation letter
- Want to make a lasting impression? Then introduce yourself in English in a self-recorded 1-minute video message and send it to us via WhatsApp: +31(0)6 10899608
- If your application is successful and your profile sufficiently matches one of our open positions or if we see other suitable career options for you within CM, we will invite you for the first round: the acquaintance / orientation interview
- If you make a good impression, then we will invite you for the second round: the capacity assessment and follow-up interview with members of your future team
If you are going through the mentioned two application rounds, we will give you feedback by way of a proposal or informed rejection
Agree with our proposal? Last step is signing the employment contract: welcome at CM!
As CM's recruiter, I am curious about what you are good at and what makes you a happy employee. Together with you I will explore your possibilities within our company. For more company information, please visit our website: www.cm.com
or contact me for more information and a confidential chat via +31(0)76 5727000. We will get back to you in mid-July.
I look forward to receiving your application!